Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Love for football






Others argue and say it’s a sport for boys and that girls are not allowed to play the sport. I remember when I was a young girl I used to play with my cousins but  when they friends come and play they will constantly tell me that you are a girl and we are not going to play football with you and that I should go and play with girls. Until I school was in high at Bisho that is where I started joining the girls club and we would win and play tournament games with other schools. I finished high school and went to Varsity at UWC and there the love for football grew and grew more.

That is where I learnt that there is no sport for a girl or a boy. One should be allowed to do what is at heart. To be allowed to exercise freedom of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment