Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Home sweet home





"Home" sweet home," is the desire of every heart. A home does not consist of a beautiful building. Nor does it only mean physical comforts. Rich, costly and tasty food has got nothing to do with it.

My home is the sweetest, the loveliest and the best place in the world. In spite of its shabbiness, I still prefer it to any beautiful places on the world. I would sacrifice all the comforts and luxuries of a modern building in exchange for the simple dwelling place. I remember one Sunday evening, I phoned mom just to hear how she was doing. She told me that she was from church and she invited my uncles and aunts for a dinner and that really caught me to think how special and warm home is. When I have to the think of the rent I’m paying in Cape Town and how expensive life is in the Cities, I always think of home. Home is the best place in the world because it's the place that holds all your memories. When I think of home, I think of all the good times and funny things I did with the family. Home is the place you grew up in and you feel more safe when you are home. There is no place like home. .

No comments:

Post a Comment