Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

I have a dream








In my life experience I have learnt to be patient, to face reality at all times and to be able to stand even in the mist of the storm.

 I have just stepped out of a life of the ordinary. For too long, I have had the usual life ambitions. You know, to finish school, go to university, get a good job, get married. That's all fine and I can tick most of those boxes. But I never really had a dream, a passion for something more than myself. I have come to realise that I cannot live a life without a dream. It would mean I will just drift anywhere the wind blows me. I certainly don't want that. So I have set myself some goals, and my dream is to fulfil those goals. So that is what I will invest my time into achieving those dreams.

 A dream causes us to set goals. It causes us to make plans. After we have set our goals it is our dream that motivates us to follow the plan until we hit our goals consistently enough to obtain our dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment