Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Have faith





Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, it gives us assurance about things we cannot see. Many people I know are going through hard times right now but keeping the faith during good times and bad times can change your life for the better.
Having faith in you is very important when it comes to goals. If you don’t have enough faith in yourself, you will end up giving up too fast as soon as you encounter an obstacle or someone tells you that you will never achieve your goals.
In my life I have gone thru a lot and there was a point when I once felt life giving up but faith in God has gave me strength to keep living.
First I use prayer, that's the tune I have. My belief in God is what sustains me through difficult times, without my faith and belief in God I wouldn't know where I'd be today. That's the key value I have.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment