Pages

Thursday 16 February 2012

Two people come out of a building and make up a story.

Finally, he proposed to me, said Marry.
Jullian, What?
Marry, last we went out for a dinner and on our way back we stopped to a nearby Mall in Cavendish and he actually proposed.
Julian, dont tell me you agreed!
I'm so sorry my friend, I know you don't like him but he loves me and I want to spend the rest of my life with him and besides you know we have a child together.
Julian, I must say I don't like your decision, we both know how he treats you. Zola is so abusive, you always come to me crying. And having a thought you would be happy with him does not mean you have to marry the monster. I'm really not happy about this.
Marry, as my friend, I thought you would be happy for me, stand by me and support my decision.
Julian, my friend you know I love and I want to see you happy. If you are sure about marrying Zola then I happy to support your decision because I see this is something you really want. All I want is to see you happy, your happynes comes first to me, congradulations friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment