Pages

Tuesday 17 April 2012

A Mother's Love


The relationship between a mother and a child is very special and nobody can take that away. A mother means the world to a child, she is the one who protects, nourishes, and bestows her child with love and care. A mother would sacrifice many things in life to give the best to her children.
 She works hard to make sure her child is equipped with the knowledge, skills and abilities to make it as a competent human being.

Being a mother is perhaps the hardest thing however, most rewarding job a woman will ever experience. When a woman becomes pregnant, it is her responsibility to provide a safe and secure environment while her baby grows.My mother has taught me important rules and roles of life, from being an empathetic human being and has taught me how to be responsible for my action. I am who I am because of her and now I know what love is.
                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment