Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Feelings follow behaviour

    
Behavior is the action or reaction of something under specified circumstances. Many times we behave badly because of the situation we found ourselves in.  In so many cases act, take action before we put some thought into it and later you will have regrets and feel frustrated.

There are so many circumstances in the past where I have found myself putting action before putting some thoughts on some things.  Someone would make angry and I will react from that and when I’m alone I would feel guilty, confused and frustrated. I would feel like I would just go and reverse whatever I have said or done. It is just not a good feeling to have regrets. It is a challenge to face the consequences of your behavior and it impossible to change what has been done. All this has taught me to realise that it is always good to think about something first and then take action that will make to take good and positive decisions without feeling any regrets. At the same time we should not let our emotion or feelings influence our behavior because sometimes our feelings can deceive us. What is important is to reason before you act.

No comments:

Post a Comment